Why Join Us
Petrolex provides the platform for you to join a team of professionals working towards achieving a common goal. The company offers a learning environment and opportunities for growth within the organization.
Already interested in Petrolex? Discover available opportunities and find your next career move as a Professional, Fill the form below
We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base.
- Maximum of 2-3 years as digital manager in an FMCG company.
- Develop Brand digital media plan to maximize impact on brand equity growth
- Lead annual digital strategic planning in conjunction with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Sales, Procurement, R&D and Accounts) and agency partners
- Be a constant source of creative digital strategies.
- Research, identify and create media plans for digital opportunities
- Develops and implements all digital media tactics across online channels such as Social, Display, Mobile, SEM, SEO, OPRM etc.
- Leads digital performance analytics and continued optimization of plan
- Utilizes competitive industry and business analysis to define digital opportunities
- Manage the daily execution of local, targeted paid search and display campaigns
- Continuously tests new digital opportunities with current and potential partners
- Maximizing E-commerce channels to create awareness and sales of the products.
- Manages Digital media budget and ROI
A firm in the insurance sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Our IT Enablement Consultants have been engaged to support with the implementation of identified initiatives within the Mutual Benefits Assurance IT Transformation Program.
The IT Project Collaboration Manager shall work closely with Our IT Enablement Consultants in achieving the set objectives for the purpose of continuity and knowledge transfer. The activities to be performed are summarized as follows:
- Assisting with development of solutions/ provision of context peculiar to MBA environment.
- Studying, performing and understanding the project plans and activities carried out in the course of the project.
- Support with facilitating stakeholder engagement sessions and workshops as well as collating and documenting key agreements and feedback for incorporation into relevant aspects of the project
- Make presentations and contribute to discussions at Project Steering Committee meetings as it relates to detailed work performed as well as provision of context from stakeholder sessions
- Coordinate liaison with internal stakeholders to provide input or feedback on project deliverables as may be required.
- Facilitate 3rd party correspondences and detailed engagements as part of the sourcing and evaluation process – RFP issuance, vendor reference checks, negotiation meetings etc.
- Assist in updating status reports and facilitate communication to stakeholders.
- Keeps an up-to-date folder on all project documents and deliverables.
- This role reports to the Senior Manager, Project Management Office