Adding value to
Petrolex and its subsidiaries are responsible corporate citizens, committed to the needs and welfare of its host and business communities through unique initiatives tailored to maximally benefit the communities and sustain lasting relationships with them.
- Restructuring the value chain to create shared values that resonate current visions, needs and realities
- Developing appropriate policies for positive acculturation
- Employing and training staff to enhance technical and management capacity.
- Training and economic empowerment schemes for qualified indigenes of host communities
- Construction of enterprise development and capacity-building centres
- Sponsorship of activities of relevant professional seminars and workshops
- Community educational scholarships (Secondary and Tertiary)
- Community infrastructural developments.
- Health outreach programmes.